Today Technology has become more advanced and people should move according to it. At present, everyone is using their own gadgets like PC, Mobiles, tablets etc. As everything is made as digital many people are using apps for various purposes in their devices. To transfer files nowadays, people are referring SHAREit App on their device. Some people are not aware of SHAREit App which can make the file transfer easily. So, here you can get the total information related to SHAREit App and find how best is the SHAREit App. Storing and transferring of data is made simple with the help of this app. This SHAREit competes with other file sharing apps regarding the transfer speed. Moreover, this app supports all devices like Android/iOS/Mac/Windows. On this page, you can find the procedure on how to use SHAREit for PC/Android/iOS/Mac.
What is SHAREit App?
In previous years people used to send any file from mobile to PC using cable. But the trend has changed with the invention of the fastest wireless technology app i.e SHAREit App. Although there are millions of people who are already using this SHAREit App, they need more info regarding SHAREit Android App. We have provided the detailed information about SHAREit file transfer app on this page. Also, check how SHAREit application works on all devices to transfer files.
Here, you can read about SHAREit App and know how SHAREit App is useful in transferring files to other devices without having an internet connection. SHAREit works effectively and provides a better connection while sending files from one device to another. Moreover, SHAREit App has the capability of sending files or media to more than five people at a time. This SHAREit App has gained much popularity and the main reason behind the popularity is it can reach the receiver within a fraction of seconds. Due to its fast file transfer wireless technology, many people are attracted towards the SHAREit for PC and also developers are working hard to improve the performance and come up with the advanced features. Before using any app, users should have some knowledge about it. So, we have provided the steps on how to use SHAREit App on all devices.
Best Features of SHAREit App for Android/PC/iOS
- This SHAREit App is 200 times faster than Bluetooth and the files can be transferred to the receiver in less time.
- There is no network restriction in SHAREit App for Android/PC/MAC/iOS. Users can share the files whenever and wherever they want.
- It supports Cross-platform transferring of files such as computers, tablets, iOS and Android devices.
- It has a simple interface which helps the users operate easily to send and receive files.
- Users can also control PPT directly from their smartphone with the help of the SHAREit App.
- By using the SHAREit App, users can watch all types of videos and download them easily in SHAREit App for Android/PC/MAC/iOS.
- Users can share the files whenever and wherever they want.
- Users can connect remotely to any device with the help of smartphone to access the data that is stored in your device.
- No need for USB cables and internet connection to send and receive files from one device to another.
- Transfers original data and there is no change in the quality.
- The infinite number of online videos are included in the SHAREit App.
- It contains an excellent inbuilt video player where the users can play any video without the need for the third-party app.
- Trending music has also discovered with high quality.
- Gif, Wallpapers, and stickers are also available in the SHAREit App.
How SHAREit Works?
Basically, SHAREit works using a Local Area Network where the two devices (sender and receiver) will be connected to each other. Once the sender clicks on the send button and selects the files to share with other devices, they find an option to select the avatar. This avatar can only be found when you click on the receive button. After clicking on the receive button in the receiver SHAREit App, it creates a Wifi Hotspot from that device. Then the SHAREit App scans for available Wi-Fi networks (or the hotspot which you have created) from the sender device. Once, the user clicks on the avatar, the sender device connects to the receiver device. This SHAREit App uses peer to peer technology to transfer files from one device to another device. Know How to use SHAREit for PC/Android/iPhone in the below sections.
How to Use SHAREit App on PC to Mobile?
- To transfer files between mobile and PC, users should connect to the same network. Now, open the SHAREit App on both the devices and click on the display QR code in order to display the QR code.
- Now, select the main menu in mobile and click on the “connect to PC” option. Then click on the Scan to connect option where the QR code of PC should be scanned with the mobile phone.
- After scanning successfully, both PC and mobile phone will be connected instantly. Users can also connect both PC and mobile without using QR code.
- Connect Phone or PC via Hotspot. To do this, Run SHAREit App on PC, you will get the name of the Hotspot from its home screen. Click on PC name at the left bottom corner to find out the Hotspot password. Next, connect the mobile to the Hotspot on PC and then launch SHAREit App on mobile, tap on the main menu, then choose “connect to PC”, then SHAREit Android/iPhone App will automatically search for PC and establishes the connection between phone and PC.
- Once the Phone and PC are connected, users can send files using SHAREit App. If the user wants to send files from mobile to PC, the user can click on the send button in mobile. Then select the files that they want to send. And if the user wants to send files from PC to mobile, they can click on the send option in the PC and pick up the files, photos, videos and click on the send button.
Download SHAREit Latest Version
How to Use SHAREit on iPhone?
- Open the SHAREit iPhone App on the sender device and then select the files that you want to send to the receiver device.
- On the Android device, users need to enable mobile hotspot. Connect the iPhone or iPad to the created hotspot by using the password.
- Once it is connected to the hotspot, switch to SHAREit App using Multitasking mode and start sending and receiving files from one device to another.
- To send files from iPhone to Android device, click on the send button in iPhone and select the files that you are interested to send. If you want to send files to iPhone from Android device, you can tap on the send button in the iPhone. Next, select the videos, pictures, files that you want to send.
How to use SHAREit on PC to PC?
- Turn on both the PC’s and connect both of them to the same Wi-Fi Network. Otherwise, you can create a mobile hotspot and connected both of them to the mobile hotspot.
- Download SHAREit on both the computers using the link provided above. Now, launch the SHAREit App on both the PCs. Go to the main menu in one of the PC and then select “connect to PC”. Now, SHAREit search for the device which is running the SHAREit app connected to the same network.
- After a few seconds, you can see the other computer name on the screen. Then click on the computer name/icon that appears on the screen. Then both the devices will be connected and are ready to send and receive files.
- Once both the PCs are connected, you will see a confirmation dialogue where you need to give permission by clicking on the accept button.
- Now, simply drag and drop the files to the SHAREit window to transfer files between the two computers. Click on the select files button that you want to transfer and then click on the Open button.
- Once after all the files are transferred, click on the disconnect button.
Conclusion on How to Use SHAREit for PC/iPhone/Android
Here, we have provided all the information related to the SHAREit App. Know the complete info on SHAREit App and also check How to use SHAREit App for all devices. Moreover, users can get SHAREit App on all devices including Android/PC/iOS/Mac. Get the latest Version of SHAREit App and enjoy all the features. With the latest version SHAREit App, users can download the latest movies, listen to music, get stickers, wallpapers and many more.